MembershipsCommunityClasses & SeminarsHonors & Awards
Robert T. Gradoville heads the Taxation, Trusts & Estates practice group at Neubert, Pepe & Monteith. He practices in the areas of tax, business and personal planning, including trusts, estates, estate planning and administration. Attorney Gradoville also practices in the area of qualified and nonqualified retirement plans.
Attorney Gradoville’s clients include individuals, trusts, estate, and business owners. His work with business owners includes counsel on negotiations with business partners, bringing in a new partner or co-owner, and starting, dissolving, or merging businesses. He works with individuals and businesses to address a wide range of tax issues, including anticipating and dealing with IRS issues. In the area of employment law, Attorney Gradoville is experienced in drafting, interpreting and working with qualified employee benefits and other employee and employment issues.
Attorney Gradoville is a member of the tax section of both the American and Connecticut Bar Associations. He has served as an instructor in the continuing education program for the Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants. He was an adjunct faculty member in the Graduate Tax Program at the University of New Haven where he taught the Qualified Retirement Plan course.
In 1974, he was awarded the Silver Medal by the North Carolina Society of Certified Public Accountants and in 1990, received the Distinguished Author Award from the Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants. He has published many articles and has been a frequent speaker before business and professional groups. Attorney Gradoville maintains an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.
Attorney Gradoville earned an LL.M. in Taxation from New York University School of Law, his J.D from Duke University Law School, his M.B.A. from Indiana University, and B.A. from Loras College.
- American Bar Association, Tax Section, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Tax Section, Member
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Millbrook Association, North Haven, CT, President
- High Lane Club, North Haven, CT, Past President
- Farmington Canal Rail to Trail Association
- Continuing Education Program, Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants, Instructor
- Graduate Tax Program, University of New Haven, West Haven, CT, Adjunct Professor
- Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent Rated
- Distinguished Author Award, Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Silver Medal, North Carolina Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Tax Court
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation
- Duke University Law School, J.D.
- Indiana University, M.B.A.
- Loras College, B.A.