MembershipsCommunityClasses & SeminarsHonors & Awards
Robert T. Gradoville maintains practices in the areas of tax, business, and personal planning, including estate planning and administration and employee benefits. He has been actively engaged in the practice of law since 1978, advising clients on a variety of tax and business issues. He is a member of the tax section of both the American and Connecticut Bar Associations, and has served as an instructor in the continuing education program for the Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants. In 1974, he was awarded the Silver Medal by the North Carolina Society of Certified Public Accountants and in 1990, received the Distinguished Author Award from the Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants. Attorney Gradoville was an adjunct faculty member in the Graduate Tax Program at the University of New Haven where he taught the Qualified Retirement Plan course. He has maintained an AV rating from Martindale Hubbell Law Directory, the lawyer rating reference published by LEXIS Publishing. Attorney Gradoville has published many articles and has been a frequent speaker before business and professional groups.
- American Bar Association, Tax Section, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Tax Section, Member
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Millbrook Association, Greenwich, CT, President
- High Lane Club, North Have, CT, Past President
- Continuing Education Program, Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants, Instructor
- Graduate Tax Program, University of New Haven, West Haven, CT, Adjunct Professor
- Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent Rated
- Distinguished Author Award, Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Silver Medal, North Carolina Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation
- Duke University Law School, J.D.
- Indiana University, M.B.A.
- Loras College, B.A.