MembershipsCommunityClasses & SeminarsHonors & AwardsRepresentative
Adam V. Maiocco is a skilled trial attorney specializing in medical malpractice defense, legal malpractice defense, premises liability, motor vehicle, and other personal injury matters. He has many years of experience handling cases at every phase of litigation. Creative thinking, attention to detail, and a tenacious work ethic have contributed to many excellent results for his clients. In 2018, Super Lawyers named Attorney Maiocco a Rising Star in Connecticut and New England for the seventh time since 2011. Attorney Maiocco is a member of the firm's Medical Malpractice & Hospital Liability Defense and Professional Malpractice & Liability Defense practice groups. He is a member of the Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association as well as the New Haven County and American Bar Associations. Additionally, he has been active in the Town of Trumbull, previously serving on the Charter Revision Commission.
Attorney Maiocco received his B.A. from Boston College and his J.D. from Roger Williams University School of Law. Attorney Maiocco began his career as a Legal Research Law Clerk for the State of Connecticut. During his clerkship, Attorney Maiocco worked closely with various Superior Court judges sharpening his legal research and writing skills. He joined Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. in 2011 after five years of practice at a law firm in Fairfield County where he defended medical malpractice actions in both Connecticut and New York.
Attorney Maiocco is admitted to practice in Connecticut and New York, and actively practices in both states. He is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut and the Southern District of New York.
Attorney Maiocco resides in Trumbull with his wife and two daughters.
- American Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- New Haven County Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Charter Revision Commission, Town of Trumbull, 2014
- Yale New Haven Hospital/John C. Daniels partnership, Mock Trial, Advisor, 2015-2018
- Volunteer "Appellate" Judge, Quinnipiac University School of Law, 2018
- "Avoiding Risk Through Proper Documentation and Communication," Stamford Hospital, 2013.
- Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers Rising Star, Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense, 2011-2012, 2014-2017
- CALI Award for Excellence in Conflicts of Law
- Summary Judgment Granted: Hospital Cannot Be Held Vicariously Liable for Alleged Negligence of Co-Defendant Surgeon, June 2015.
- Norwalk Hospital Prevails in Premises Liability Action, June 2016.
- NPM Obtains Defense Verdict in Groundbreaking Wrongful Fetal Termination Case, November 2016.
- Summary Judgment Granted in Favor of Hospital and Obstetrician in Birth Injury Case, April 2017.
- Defense Verdict for Attorney Adam Maiocco in Hartford Superior Court, October 2018.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D.
- Boston College, B.A.